- The ink bottle must be same height with printer.
- When printing the little hole at bottle ink must be open.
- When you move your printer to other place, the bottle ink must be closed.
- When you refill bottle ink, all cover must be open.
- If printing result is worse. Use Head Cleaning with printer software maintenance.
- Never leave the bottle ink empty.
- Never change ink with other brand.
Printed security features integrated in the background printing to protect against simulation through copying.
The printed images and patterns contain embedded (hidden) information that is invisible to the naked eye under normal inspection conditions but becomes visible or legible, or causes flaws (mistakes) to appear after copying or reproduction with a scanner.
Orientation- and angle-modulated fine-line structures (SAM = Screen Angle Modulation)
Source : Click Here